Restaurant at the carathotel Rheingau
Enjoy a pleasant evening in the Mexican atmosphere of the HAZIENDA!We serve hot and spicy dishes from Central America and home-grown culinary treats seasoned with international delicacies. With a variety of dishes and a superb selection of desserts, the HAZIENDA has just the right thing to suit every taste.
We would be pleased to make the HAZIENDA available to you for your company celebration or private party. Just give us a call!
Abstract of our menu
- Ensalada pequeña de chiles: Small mixed salad, hot chillis filled with cream cheese
- Ensalada “Mezcalinos”: Mixed green salad with roasted shrimps and roast pine nuts, served in a crunchy wheat tortilla bowl
- Ensalada Acapulco: Large mixed salad with marinated grilled chicken and scampi brochettes, with a hot ‘n’ spicy dip
- Queso Fundido con champiñones: Molten cheese with garlic and mushrooms
- Nachos la Torre: Roast tortilla chips with cheese and chilli con carne, jalapenos and sour cream
- Arroz con pavo (spicy): Fried rice with turkey and piquant Spanish chorizo sausage, served in a crunchy tortilla bowl
- Tex Mex: Chicken wings and baby spare ribs with various sauces and a baguette
- Enchilada de pavo: Soft maize tortilla filled with turkey, cheese, beans, maize, paprika, onions and salsa sauce, served with a sour cream dip and rice
- Sirloin steak (approx. 200g and approx. 300g)
- Filete a la parrilla: Filetsteak (approx. 200g and approx. 300g)
- Surf & Turf: small beef filet and king prawns from the grill
- Orizaba: Crispy baked wheat tortilla strips with cinnamon, sugar, honey and vanilla ice-cream
- Rollo con Chocolate: Deep fried wheat tortilla rolls filled with hot nougat cream and garnished with fresh fruit
Every day from 5:30 pm until 11 am. Sundays from 12 am.
More information, the complete menu and more pictures can be found at
0049 6722 9070
0049 6722 1573
Tips & Highlights
For over 30 years the Winzerexpress (vintners’ express) has travelled through the streets and alleyways of Rüdesheim showing visitors the sights of the town, such as St. Hildegard’s Abbey. The guided tour, which describes the region and its people and offers fun for all the family, lasts for around half an hour.